Our Measures for a Safe and Successful Exhibition
The health and safety of all persons is of utmost importance to the organizers of The smarter E South America. Please note the following information.
- Vaccination: Access to the event will be denied to anyone without proof of at least one dose of vaccination against COVID-19.
- In order to protect the vulnerable, no youth under 18 years of age including exhibitors’ children or babies will be granted access to the event, even in the company of adults. Trespassers will be fined by the Fire Brigade and health inspectors
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, aches and pains and dry cough, do not attend our event and seek medical advice immediately.Apply digitally online. Advance registration is mandatory.
- Three days before the first day of the event, you will be sent a questionnaire which must be filled out and submitted so that your credential can be issued. Without a credential, you will not be granted access into the event.
On-site Measures and Rules
- You are required to wear a face mask in all areas of the event.
- Bandanas or handkerchiefs as DIY protection against COVID-19 will not be allowed in lieu of regular masks.
- Never share face masks with other people.
- Your body temperature will be checked at the entrance to the venue. No one with a temperature equal to or above 37.5°C (99.5°F) will be allowed in.
- Sanitize your hands often. Disinfection columns and bottles with 70% alcohol will be available in the circulation areas and in the booths.
- Avoid crowding.
- Obey rules and signs for social distancing.
- The minimum social distancing requirement is 1.5m (5 feet).
- Follow the floor markings and signage for traffic flow, and entrance and exit routes.
- Be aware of and follow guidelines for maximum number of people in each space of the venue.
- If you must cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue and dispose of it in a waste bin.
- If you do not have disposable tissue paper, you must cough or sneeze into your elbow, never into your hands.
- Consumption of food and beverages will be allowed only in areas reserved and marked for this purpose.
- The handling of food and/or drinks must be carried out individually with all due care.
- As soon as you finish eating or drinking, put your face mask back on.
- Never leave masks, mobile phones or personal objects on surfaces or sinks.