- Specialization in Business Law and Energy Law
- Professor at FIA Business School
- USP for the 'Electric Sector Legislation' module in the Energy Asset Management Course
- Former regulatory manager of energy multinationals.
- Author of articles in the field of energy
- 20 years in the electrical sector
09:25 am - 09:45 am
During recent years distributed generation has achieved impressive growth rates in Brazil. So far, participants in the DG compensation scheme have been using the public grid as a 'virtual battery'. This session will explore the role and economic feasibility of energy storage for individual consumers, as well as an enabler for electric mobility.